Please check your email .
PMO Administrator - Newbury
£30,000pa - £35,000pa
Who are they?
A global telecoms giant, with over 100,000 employees across the world and they boost revenues north of £47 billion.
They offer a range of digital, mobile and internet-based products and services to retail and commercial customers and prides itself on its high levels of service.
What do they need?
A PMO Administrator with experience working on IT Projects within a PMO environment, ideally on a HR implementation project.
You will be supporting the delivery of multiple work streams within the programme through reviewing performance, risk, issue and dependency management, quality monitoring and enforcement of projects standards.
You will be responsible for:
* Organising and co-ordinating meetings and workshops required for the project / programme. Maintaining meeting minutes and action & decision logs.
* Production of weekly reporting and presentation decks for Steering Group meetings
* Manage on-and off- boarding of new programme resources
* Support maintenance of Programme Shared Drive/SharePoint including access rights, folder structure, uploading documentation, etc.
Apply if you have:
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite, including MS Project
* An ability to be able to establish rapport and communicate effectively to a wide range of people at varying level
* Understanding of project management methodologies
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.