Please check your email .
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance and Energy supervisor to join a leading facilities and property management company, with over 15 years’ experience providing a range of facilities services to organisations across London and the Home Counties.
The role will be hands on Role, carrying out Energy Management, Reactive and PPM demands.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• To be able to work alone, as well as working as part of a small team.
• Responsible for CAFM generated work tickets.
• Responsible for up keep of Plant and Plantrooms and daily checks.
• Responsible for carrying out SFG20 PPMs and ensure successful
• Responsible for carry out statutory record keeping such as Fire Alarm
System, Sprinkler System, PAVA System, Phone Refuge points and
• Responsible for co-ordination of sub-contractors.
• Follow and ensure SSOW are adhered too.
• Good knowledge of BMS controls and fault-finding.
• Good General knowledge of air handling units, air conditioning systems
and boiler plant.
• Commercially aware.
• Management of sub-contractors. Carry out site inductions and issuing
and closing of PTW’s.
• Good knowledge of H&S, have past experience in producing Method
Statements & Risk Assessments and carrying out Tool Box Talks.
• Good IT skills required. E-mails, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Experience of working in corporate environment.
• Oversee successful completion of all CBM testing on site.
• Oversee energy and have a strong understanding of mechanical and
• To assist and carry out any reasonable management requests.
Electrically qualified with solid foundation/knowledge in HVAC and Mechanical Systems – Essential.
Current HV switching qualifications – Desired but must be obtainable by candidate.
Electrically qualified 17th Edition – Desired.
City and Guilds 2391 – testing and Inspection – Desired.
Prior Knowledge and Experience of Condition Based Monitoring – (Thermography and Vibration Analysis) – Desired, however on-site training will be given.
Below are not essential:
• F Gas/Refrigeration qualifications an advantage.
• Gas Safe qualifications an advantage.
• PASMA an advantage
• IPAF an advantage.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.