Please check your email .
Project Assurance Manager
A brilliant opportunity to work on Europe largest infrastructure project in London.
Looking for an experienced Assurance professional who can provide the following professional responsibilities in support of the Employer cover technical assurance for specific Assets and include:
- Working with London Underground and Rail For London to ensure that Crossrail's submissions contain all the evidence required for their acceptance of the final design and construction of each CRL asset.
- Working across the Delivery Teams to obtain design, construction, testing & commissioning assurance evidence from Crossrail and its design and build Contractors.
You must have the following:
- Essential: Knowledge of Technical Assurance on major UK railway infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering and its implementation on a large railway infrastructure project.
- Chartered Engineer or equivalent relevant experience and a member of a relevant professional body.
- Proven skills of working in a matrix structure organisation.
- Understanding of the Railway Industry and in particular NR's and LUL's design and assurance process.
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined management team.
- Experience of and successful track record in a similar role on a major rail or infrastructure project.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.