Please check your email .
We're looking for a Maintenance Plumber to work for our client on commercial premises in the Southampton area. You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance (PPM) on copper and iron pipework.
The ideal candidate will have:
- NVQ2 or City & Guilds Plumbing & Heating
- Previous experience of working in a maintenance role
- Experience of TMV maintenance
- Excellent H&S awareness in the workplace
- Full UK Driving Licence (vehicle supplied)
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known company in the Facilities Services sector. The hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
This role will be temp ongoing
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.