Please check your email .
Dynamic, hardworking and always enjoying a challenge, problem solving, thinking logically and methodically to overcome any obstacle. A good communicator who is adaptable and able to work either alone or unsupervised, or in a team environment. Likes to learn and apply new skills and wishes to grow whilst learning on the job, willing to undertake training whilst performing a role.
KEY SKILLS & ATTTRIBUTES
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
Geoquip Marine 17/12/2019 – Present
Procurement and Logistics Lead
• Improve procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
• Interface with Project Managers and the Procurement Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
• Ensure compliance with budgets and resolve any discrepancies.
• Ensure orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; report non-conformances.
• Identify opportunities and implement actions to achieve efficiencies.
• Review planned orders, create requisitions, and manage approval process.
• Transmit and prioritize approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
• Track order acknowledgement, prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports, and provide visibility of potential interruptions.
• Track orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
• Review, update, and maintain purchase orders until they are closed.
• Contribute to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
• Evaluate suppliers on their performance, quality and cost (ISO 9001 evaluations).
• Directing the procurement activities of the technical and non-technical maintenance employees.
• Evaluate each product against QHSE conditions and instructions of the Company.
• Reduce hazardous products where possible.
• Attend safety meetings and audits when needed.
• Promotion of HSE in procurement and ensuring company HSE requirements are adhered to.
• Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent’s competence and function.
Provide support to and cover for the Procurement Manager when necessary.
ALD Automotive 15/04/2019 – November 2019
Airbus UK – 23/07/18 – 28/02/2019
MITIE Waste Ltd – August 2017 – April 2018
Supplier Compliance Manager/Coordinator
Nokia Communications – March 2015 – July 2017
Morson International – GKN Aerospace – March 2014 – February 2015
Procurement Operations Specialist
Acorn Recruitement – January 2014 – March 2014
Supply Chain Coordinator
Blue Arrow – Airbus – May 2013 – Finish 29/11/2013
Supply Chain Quality Professional
Morson International – Airbus – August 2011 – March 2013
Contract –– A350 Technical Integrator
G E D Sitec Ltd – Rolls-Royce Plc – January 2007 – February 2011
Contract –– Procurement/Costing
Morson International – Rolls Royce Plc - Oct 2005 – Aug 2006
Contract – Material Control, Progress Chaser
(BAE) Contracting - March 2000 – Feb 2002
Spares Support – Material Controller
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.