Please check your email .
Senior Safety Consultant
Offices UK Wide or Home Working
Our client is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products who also provide high quality assurance works in to the rail industry.
This role will consist of you:
- Leading and providing input to proposals with novel solutions to technically challenging client needs;
- Leading and delivering safety engineering deliverables in compliance with CSM-RA and / or relevant international standards such EN50126, EN50129 or IEC 61508.
- Interfacing with Clients at both a technical and contractual level;
You need to have the following for the position:
- Knowledge of the Common Safety Method on Risk Evaluation and Assessment (CSM-RA) regulation or a similar application of engineering safety management.
- Knowledge of hazard identification and analysis techniques and management of hazards through hazard records / hazard logs.
- Working knowledge in HAZOP/HAZID, Fault Tree and Event Tree analysis in a railway environment or similar.
- Knowledge of engineering safety management and compliance with EU and UK law relating to engineering safety Type of experience:
- Experience in engineering safety management and compliance with EU and UK law relating to engineering safety.
- Experience of working in major rail infrastructure upgrade projects or alternatively, a level of consultancy experience in producing assessment and deliverables for large projects. Relevant experience in industries other than rail will be considered.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.