Please check your email .
Senior Consultant - Railway Security & Safety
Offices UK Wide or Home Working
Our client is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products who also provide high quality assurance works in to the rail industry.
This role will consist of managing and delivering security engineering deliverables in compliance with the Network Rail Security Assurance Framework (SAF) and/or relevant standards for railway Operational Technology (OT) on a range of infrastructure and rolling stock projects including:
- Preparation of Security Engineering Plans (SEP).
- Development of Security Engineering Assurance Documents (SEAD)
- Support safety engineering activities on a range of railway projects including:
You will need to be:
- Qualified to a degree level in a relevant discipline or have equivalent level in a combination of other educational qualifications / relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience of cyber security, risk assessment methodologies and principles
- Knowledge of relevant standards such as: DfT /NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework
- Rail Industry Standard RIS-0700-CCS - Internet Access on Trains for Customer and Operational Railway Purposes
- Knowledge of the CSM-RA regulation or a similar application of engineering safety management (e.g. CENELEC EN50126/8/9 standards).
- Working knowledge in HAZOP/HAZID in a railway environment or similar.
- Knowledge of engineering safety management and compliance with EU and UK law relating to engineering safety
Understanding of railway operational technology.
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer with at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in the UK rail industry.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.