Please check your email .
Consultant - Independent Assurance
Offices UK Wide or Home Working
Our client is a global strategic, technical and environmental consultancy and specialist niche manufacturer of high performance products who also provide high quality assurance works in to the rail industry.
You will be responsible in delivering Independent assurance across a variety of signalling and infrastructure programmes to make sure they are compliant with the CSM RA, EN5016/8/9 and relevant standards.
You will need to manage projects making sure you deliver to the timescale, budget and quality required.
- Delivering independent assurance deliverables in compliance with CSM RA and / or relevant international standards such EN50126, EN50128 or EN50129.
you will need to have the following:
- Systems and safety engineering experience - ability to decompose a system context from projects
- Knowledge of the Common Safety Method on Risk Evaluation and Assessment (CSM RA) regulation, EN50126/8/9, or equivalent from another industry.
- Knowledge of the application of engineering safety management.
- Knowledge of hazard identification and analysis techniques and management of hazards through hazard records / hazard logs.
- Working knowledge in HAZOP/HAZID, Fault Tree and Event Tree analysis in a railway environment or similar.
- At least one railway domain competence; Signalling, Infrastructure, Energy, PRM
Experience in engineering safety management and compliance with EU and UK law relating to engineering safety.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.