Please check your email .
This amazing role is working with one of the Big 4 and will be a part of a rapidly expanding IAM department give this position holder the change to expand and progress along with it.
If you are enthusiastic to take on complex IAM problems, find creative ways to resolve them using a combination of processes and technology and help our clients manage their IAM risk, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
• Managing complex IAM implementation and transformation programmes, from project inception through to final sign-off.
• Developing strategy, roadmaps and implementation plans for multiple IAM domains.
• Creating IAM solution blueprints and producing high-level designs for technical and process solutions for multiple IAM domains.
• Developing thought leadership in chosen areas of identity access management.
• Assisting with the sales and business development activities.
• Coaching and developing junior team members through sharing of experience and knowledge.
• Performance management of junior staff.
• Striving for continuous development of self and team.
Experience and Background:
• Proven experience of working with or within corporate/utilities/finance organisations
• General knowledge across multiple IAM domains, with in-depth experience across two or more specific domains from:
o Enterprise identity, including provisioning, JML, certification, RBAC, entitlement management, policy management, data access governance, identity analytics;
o Customer IAM, including registration, customer experience, authentication, multi-channel, privacy;
o Access management, including advanced authentication, identity federation, advanced authorisation;
o Privileged access management, including credential management, session management, discovery, inventory
• Experience of installation and configuration of IAM software (desirable).
• Experience of supporting technologies such as operating systems, middleware and scripting/programming languages.
• Understanding of disruptive trends, and evolution of IAM solutions.
• Ability to develop and maintain constructive client relationships.
• Ability to develop and maintain constructive partner relationships with vendor and other supplier organisations.
• Ability to manage time and priorities between delivery and business development activities effectively to achieve results in both areas.
Qualifications and Skills
• Recognised professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CBCI, etc.), or comparable experience.
• Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques (desirable).
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills.
• Collaborative and inclusive.
• Produce high quality deliverables working alone and as part of a team.
• Strong planning, organising and decision-making skills.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.