Please check your email .
This is an incredible opportunity to work directly for the one of the directors of this amazing organisation that is fast becoming one of the most recognised and capable consultancies in the cyber security market, dealing with large private sector organisations as well as the majority of the public sector defence market.
You will be joining a hotplate of skill mastery and academic collaboration where you will feel integrated and part of the family whilst being fully brought in on the company mission, how you can support its success and what you will receive in return.
This role is to specifically support the clients current and future customers with a large array or challenges and transformation.
You will specifically focus and lead the data responsibilities and ensure suitable of the solutions for the business requirement.
- Advise on planning, specifying, enabling, creating, acquiring, maintaining, using, archiving, retrieving, controlling, and purging data.
- Lead Requirements with minimal or no immediate supervision
- Customer facing
- Business Transformation
- Hands on Data Analysis
- Conversion of Business Requirements into Technical Specifications including Data Steams, Integrations, Transformations, Data Base & Data Warehouse
- Data Visualisation
- Data Science
- Public sector experience
- Government Digital Services Design manual
- Eligibility for Security Clearance
- Masters/PhD education or equivalent
This opportunity will put you into a position that is rewarding and will create incredible and untold development and progression opportunities.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.