Please check your email .
Our client is currently looking for a Telecoms Designer to work on their Southern Portfolio based out of London.
You will need to be able to produce Grip 3 Option Selection reports, Asset Condition reports and Infrastructure Reports, you will also need to be able to produce Grip 4 and Grip 5 Outline and Detailed designs of operational rail telecommunications systems, including site surveys
The role will also consist of Undertaking the role of Design CRE / RDEE.
You will need to
- effectively maintain supplier relationships.
- Good knowledge and awareness of CDM/CSM regulations.
- Manage and monitor the design budget/.
- Id gentrify variations/changes to contract and asses impact on cost, programme and workload.
- Maintain an issues & design log for each project.
- IR SE logbook to be kept up to date.
- checking / Verification of designs including non telecoms discipline designs.
- Attendance at meetings with clients, senior management, sub contractors and internal project team.
- To ensure delegated areas of the contract are completed to meet group/ company standards (subject to contract conditions).
- Provide tendering support when required.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.