Please check your email .
6 months +
£36 per hour
Coordinate and manage the activity between operational teams (in the area of Test Management and Release Management), supporting the UK payroll & timekeeping business and their outsourced payroll service provider. Experience of Payroll & Timekeeping systems, particularly Oracle EBUS, will be highly advantageous as would Financial systems experience due to the highly sensitive and secure nature of the working environment.
- Should have the ability to: Plan, document and communicate testing & release schedules for the year encompassing Business Test Team, Supplier and IT Support activities.
- Proven record in coordinating cross-functional stakeholders and managing relationships.
- Run, document and attend regular status meetings, design reviews and testing gateways.
- Provide repeatable, timely and meaningful status updates for management weekly, and daily in critical testing periods.
- Work in a complex and changing application and testing environment.
- Ability to understand and assimilate complex requirements (Legal, regulatory and technical) and translate into business planning models to ensure robust, effective and efficient release cycles.
- Apply consistent and quality processes in all areas of the role. Have a control mindset ensuring processes are adhered to and documented with audit trails.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written at all levels of organisation.
- Proven track record of continuously delivering high quality release management on time in line with release cycle plans.
- System knowledge of Oracle Payroll applications and Crown Time keeping.
- Presentation skills.
- Proficient in Office applications: Excel, Word, Microsoft Project and Powerpoint.
- Experience of work in the IT Test and project Management sector.
- Previous Test management experience in Payroll, Commercial, HR or Finance sectors advantageous.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.