Please check your email .
Multi Skilled Engineer (Foot Mobile)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced M & E engineer within the Building Services and FM Maintenance Sector to join a medium sized organisation as a Foot Mobile Engineer working in London. A well-established company with office locations across the south east.
Foot Mobile Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working across multiple sites throughout London. Between Zones 1-6
although most of the work will be central London and the City.
• Carry out routine PPM's: Emergency Lighting Tests, Fire Alarm Tests,
Water Temp Tests, L8 / Legionella Testing, BMS Checks and Plant Room
• Reactive Maintenance & Repairs: Fixing leaks/plumbing issues, changing
ballasts, lighting and general repairs across the buildings
• Travelling on foot between sites, but generally spending at least 1 day
on each site
• Liaising with Facilities Managers/Clients as well as Tenants to resolve
any reactive issues
• Working with and overseeing contractors on site
• Carry out minor installations and replacements as required
Qualifications & Training:
• Qualified in a trade: Mechanical or Electrical/Electrician or HVAC/Gas/Air
• Multi Skilled - ability to understand and maintain Building Services M&E
• IPAF/PASMA Training beneficial
• Health & Safety
Foot Mobile Engineer Salary & Benefits:
• £32,000 Per Annum
• Overtime available at weekends
• Travel Card for Zones 1 to 6
• Company Mobile Phone & Tablet
• 20 Days Holiday increasing 1 day per year to 25 + Bank Holidays
• Company Pension Scheme
• Health Care after probation
• Expenses paid
• Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.