Please check your email .
Clinical Trial Manager – Uxbridge – 6 months – Inside IR35 - Up to £60 p/h
A global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, is currently looking for a Clinical Trials Manager to join their team and support them on the number of ongoing studies across their teams.
Please see below a snapshot of the role
• Oversee the quality and scientific integrity of clinical operations for studies at a global level
• Collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to ensure timely and on budget execution of clinical trial deliverables
• Lead the Clinical Study Team to drive effective decision making
• Plan and manage the reporting of clinical studies conducted by Global Development through oversight of cross-functional study activities, identification and resolution of issues, and communication of study timelines/deliverables
• Ensure implementation and conduct of study(ies) in accordance with SOPs and ICH-GCP guidelines
• Management of study budget and timelines
• Management of vendors to the required standards
• 5% travel to support the execution of clinical studies
Doctorate degree OR
Master’s degree and 3 years of clinical experience OR
Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of clinical experience OR
Associate’s degree and 10 years of clinical experience OR
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of clinical experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ work experience in life sciences or medically related field, including 4+ years of biopharmaceutical clinical research experience obtained working on clinical trials in a biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO company
• Experience in oversight of external vendors (e.g. CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.)
• Experience of collaborating and leading cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
• Experience of working internationally
• Experience of managing complex projects across multiple countries and time zones
This project is for a duration of 6 months and will be offering an hourly rate up £60.00 per hour on umbrella. If you are interested in hearing more please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.