Please check your email .
6 months initially
As part of the Solution Software Development Team, the Java Developer will be responsible for performing logical models and design artefacts and developing solutions based on analysis provided by System Engineers. You will have a keen interest for investigating new technologies and providing working prototypes and demonstrations.
• Convert requirements into appropriate software design, documented in adherence to relevant standards.
• Produce code that satisfies the needs of the requirements and design documentation.
• Ensuring code reviews are carried out for the code developed as well as participating in reviews of other developers' code.
• To produce the required documentation for in-house applications, such as User Guides, Design Documents, Scripting Guides.
• To interact and provide technical assistance with the Systems Engineering department regarding the implementation of new functionality and Change Requests.
• To produce Configuration Management documentation such as Software Version Description Documents.
• Develop software and relevant user interface presentations in accordance with agreed design with consideration for usability, software quality and future maintenance.
• Identifying improvements to processes and procedures to save cost and/or schedule.
Required Skills for the Role:
• Java 2 Enterprise Platform (J2EE) design and development.
.• Agile methodologies e.g. Scrum.
• Experience of Jira or similar.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.