Please check your email .
Are you a Quality Manager at the start of their career looking for that next challenge? How would you like to join a growing and innovative company where you can truly develop yourself and make that push to further your career?
Our client is a Leader in the development of advanced exhaust recovery systems for applications in power generation, and it is currently in need of a Quality Manager to join its team in Southampton.
Taking full ownership of the QHSE system, you will be responsible for the leading and developing quality assurance initiatives to ensure compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
What you will be doing:
- Ownership of Business Management System and Management Representative.
- Governance of non-conformance and complaints processes.
- Responsibility for ensuring action close out from non-conformances and complaints.
- Responsible for compliance with required standards, and knowledge of latest standards.
- Certification audit leadership & liaison with external assessment bodies.
- Customer audit leadership & liaison with customer representatives.
- Internal audit leadership.
- Governance for concession and production permit processes.
- Quality control management for outbound products and inbound materials.
- Management Review preparation & follow up.
- Maintenance and approval of QHSE Policy, Manual and relevant processes & procedures.
- Analysis and reporting of operations/quality data and metrics, including Key Performance Indicators.
- Management of process improvement plans.
Skills and Experience
- Someone qualified to a Degree level in a relevant engineering study with experience working in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Ability to develop and implement robust processes from scratch.
- Someone who is able to grow with the business as well as at a greater rate in order to truly bring improvements in Quality.
- Embraces change, managing plans and resources effectively to meet new circumstances and priorities
- Someone who can deal with multiple and conflicting priorities and can quickly develop solutions.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.