Please check your email .
Want to work for a company where you are responsible for a whole electrical system and it is your responsibility to see it through from concept to production?
Want to work for a company where thinking outside of the box is really encouraged and you will be recognised for the good core engineering skills you possess?
If so, read on.
The company require no formal introductions and are a major British manufacture of machinery and vehicles. They are currently going through a big recruitment drive focusing on new product development so now would be a great time to join them!
You will have ownership and responsibility for a series of machine control systems, including the design, development, sign-off and in-service support. You will work with colleagues and key external suppliers to specify components, define software requirements and deliver test programmes in line with agreed project timescales. You will be involved in writing real-time embedded software for prototype and production machines.
- Degree level qualification in electronic/software engineering or a similar relevant subject.
- A comprehensive understanding of control system logic and an appreciation of functional safety.
- A background in diagnosing and rectifying faults with electrical circuits and control systems.
- C programming language would be a bonus.
- Developing control system algorithms in Simulink would be another bonus.
- A good working knowledge of ISO 15998, ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 safety standards.
" Relocation support available, Pension, Healthcare, Doctor, Dentist & Physio available on site.
" Up to £45,000 - depending on experience
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.