Please check your email .
Senior Support Engineer
My client is an industry-leading electric performance brand and car manufacturer who is growing their Infrastructure and Support team and are looking for a Senior Support Engineer who has experience across multiple Microsoft technologies. This position takes responsibility and ownership of the 2nd and 3rd line technical support to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software. You'll be committed to delivering excellent customer service. Your strong communication skills will help you to diagnose the user's issue and to explain technical issues in a way that non-technical employees can understand.
* Identify and diagnose issues and problems
* Advise users on action to take
* Categorise and record reported queries
* To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
* To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
* To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
* Respond to inquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
* Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
* Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
* 2nd line and 3rd line support duties
* Supporting Windows 7-10 devices
* Supporting windows server 2012 - 2016
* Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, MS Exchange
* Supporting Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
* ITIL Foundation.
* Configuring Windows Devices (70-697).
* Comp TIA A+, TIA Network+, TIA Security+.
* MCSA, MCSE
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.