Please check your email .
About the role
This vacancy is for a candidate to join my client's successful Threat and Vulnerability Management Team as an intermediate/senior level consultant. The team provides Penetration Testing services to a wide range of accounts and external customers and due to growth in our business we are looking to expand our team.
The TVM Consultant will be required perform penetration testing with a focus on infrastructure, web, or application source code reviews for clients. We are seeking an innovative and motivated consultant who can operate under general direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary tasks related, and has a broader understanding of the role of TVM services in enabling our clients to protect, detect, and respond to security threats.
The TVM Consultant will be required to work on multiple client accounts and must have the ability to perform their assigned tasks, yet also be able to describe their findings and recommendations in a way that is understood by both technical and business leadership teams. In addition, the consultant will be required to advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions relating to TVM.
Experience and Skills Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience. May hold Master's or advanced degree in related field
• 5+ years of professional experience
• Penetration testing skills including the use of security assessment and hacker tools; e.g. BURP, AppScan, Fortify, Wireshark, nmap, netcat, ZAP, FireBug, Nessus, John the Ripper
• IT security knowledge
• TCP/IP networking
• Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems
• Web-based applications and services (SOAP/REST)
• Familiarity with databases; e.g. MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle
• Understanding of common TCP/IP protocols; e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, Telnet, FTP, SNMP
• Knowledge and experience of OWASP Framework/Methodology
• Mobile Security
• Strong interpersonal skills promoting customer confidence in our services and in the client brand;
• Ability to manage time and prioritize work;
• Ability to work in a high-pressure team environment;
• Ability to pick up and understand new technology concepts, security policies, and regimes;
• Is willing to go through Government or Industry security clearance process when required;
• Fluency in local langauge and English
• Driver’s license
• Willingness to travel (average 30-40%)
• CISSP, CISA, CISM
• Other certifications related with TVM (e.g. SANS GCIH, OSCP, ECSA, or GCIA, CEH).
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.