Please check your email .
I am working with a specialist cyber security consultancy who pride themselves on having a family feel team of academic security experts who share knowledge and strive for continual personal improvement.
They are becoming recognised for their true quality and have been incredibly successfully in the past few years. This has caused a large recruitment drive. They are open to hiring consultants of all levels (please see below)
Experience Graduate Consultant
Beneficial Skills & Experiences:
• At least two years’ experience of complex ICT systems in a technical delivery or consulting capacity;
• A good understanding of enterprise information and communications technology;
• The ability to present and justify conclusions to project teams and business stakeholders;
• Proven abilities in delivering to client expectations and requirements;
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Structured security frameworks, such as HMG SPF and ISO27001;
• Security, technical and enterprise architecture methods such as TOGAF and SABSA;
• Technical risk assessments;
• Software development and delivery;
• ICT service delivery, including ITIL;
This is a brilliant opportunity develop your career by joining an incredibly successful and intimate feeling consultancy with a complete open door policy.
Due to the nature of the clients, candidates must be eligible to obtain UK security clearance.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.