Please check your email .
Senior Tech (Elec Lead Engineer)
Would you like to work for one of UK's top organisations who specialise in consulting and infrastructure support services?
My client are believe they are only as great as the people they employ. They place great value on their people and the contribution they make to their business, that’s why they aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of their employees.
We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Control and Instrumentation professional to lead on technical support to the operational team.
This role is to take on works on the Advanced Thermal Treatment (ATT) plant. This role will directly report into the MBT operations Manager with communications with Mechanical Lead, EC&I team and on shift team.
You will need:
- Experience with Energy from Waste and/or Power Generation Operations and Maintenance.
- Certificate in Safety Instrumented Systems
- Recognised EC&I Apprenticeship Scheme
- ONC/HNC in Electrical and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Be able to absorb information on scope, collate information, and make judgment on the condition of existing equipment and installations
- Computer literate and able to operate Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, Power Point and MS
Having extensive experience in the following is a must:
- Developing EC&I design requirements
- Electrical Installation systems - power, control, cable specification, sizing, including data cables, instrument cables, along with associated cable segregation and screening requirements
- Instrumentation systems for process industry
- Engineering design for Hazardous areas
- Preparation of work scope packages for installation and commissioning
- Control panels design, including PLC systems, and associated power distribution
Motor Control Centres
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.