Please check your email .
A global leader in defence is looking for a Lead Cyber & Intelligence Architect to join them at the sharp edge of cyber.
The successful candidate will be part of the technical leadership team and support the development of both offensive and defensive cyber solutions. You will use your knowledge in advanced technical principles, standards, techniques, theories and concepts to shape the ongoing evolution of the department.
Key experience requirements:
- Previously worked with or in:
- Critical National Infrastructure
- National Crime
- Demonstrable experience in leadership and customer interactions
- Strong knowledge of Government and NCSC standards
- Experience with the design and development of defensive cyber operations functions
- Delivery of high and low level solutions
- Management of budgets and schedules
- Supporting bids
- Representing organisations in public and industry events, including presenting at conferences and workshops
Due to the nature of this role, only candidates with current security clearance and willingness to progress to the highest levels of clearance can be considered for this role.
On top of the salary this role offers performance related bonus + clearance retention bonus.
Cyber technical thought leaders with extensive experience in both IT and information security will be suitable for this position.
This is an outstanding opportunity for you to be industry recognised for operating at the cutting edge of Cyber with one of the global leading defence and security organisation.
Candidates in similar roles as below should be suitable.
Enterprise/Lead/Principle - Architect/Consultant
To learn more about this role, please submit an application and we can discuss the role in more detail.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.