Please check your email .
We are currently looking for an Engineer to join our Parking Team based at our Brighton office. You will join a vibrant team and work on major prestigious projects within London and across the UK, enabling you to advance your career, whilst giving you the freedom to achieve personal growth and development. We will provide you with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
Our client are a people focused organisation. We care about our colleagues and part of that is to help every employee to achieve a healthy work-life balance. As standard we offer flexible working to everyone, with core hours of 10am till 4pm Monday to Friday, and the ability to work remotely when needed.
A bit about the role...
- To assist with the delivery of a range of parking and/or transportation engineering projects on behalf of both public and private sector clients;
- To provide input when required for new business opportunities, bids and tenders
- To provide engineering support/advice to all members of the team
- To monitor personal and project workload and maintain high levels of utilisation
- Managing own and project team’s time input to meet budgets
- Project managing specific projects in accordance with Client requirements
- Provide technical input and advice on projects and deliver high-quality outputs
- Ensure all project files are up to date and comply with the QA system
- Assist in maintaining and adhere to our Quality Assurance systems and procedures
- Manage health and safety of self and others in course of duties
- Relevant Degree or equivalent qualifications
- Membership of a professional institution (e.g. MILT, MICE or MCIHT) or aiming towards;
- Preferably professionally qualified to Chartered / Incorporated level
- Consideration given to significant relevant experience in lieu of specified education and professional qualification
- Good understanding of traffic and highway legislation; especially Traffic Regulation/Management Orders
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant technical / industry / TfL standards
- Experience and ability working on multi-task projects
- Computer literate
- CAD experience essential
- Experience of ParkMap desirable
The position comes with:
£27 - £30k per annum
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Westfield Dental/Optician Healthcare
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.