Please check your email .
Would you like to work on Europe's largest infrastructure project?
We are looking for a Trials & Operations Coordinator on a contract basis who has experience of coordinating a multi-stakeholder programme of testing and exercising activity.
A candidate with experience of the Safety Critical environment on a 24/7 scale.
• Experience at a junior / middle management level in railway operations and engagement with senior business leaders.
• Experience/understanding of the Crossrail project and familiar with future Elizabeth line stations.
• Team player with good leadership and motivational skills.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to remain calm and retain good working relationships under pressure.
• Ability to work alternate weekends.
• Experience of major infrastructure construction projects on railway infrastructure is desirable.
• A degree or equivalent is desirable.
• A full valid UK driving licence is desirable.
Ideally experienced using Power BI as well as fluent in Microsoft Excel.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.