Please check your email .
Our client is committed to creating better places for everyone. They take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities, they serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country's services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
The succesful canddiate will be responsible for managing the Engineering input to the construction program and technical advice and contribution to Budget Preparation, and thereafter accountable for Engineering aspects of the Delivery of projects to program and technical / compliance standards.
- Ensure that the engineering aspects of all site works, investigations, design, engineering construction, procurement, audits and work contract supervision are carried out in accordance with relevant requirements.
- Prioritise and control all engineering and construction activities across the Wales and Borders contract
- Ensure compliance with statutory, contractual, legal and special requirements.- Provide professional and technical engineering advice throughout the Wales and Borders contract
- Promote professional development in relevant disciplines within the Wales and Borders contract
- Set and maintain high standards and ensure that the client is satisfied with performance on the allocated Wales and Borders programs of works.
- Develop, maintain and own Rail Systems relationships in order to promote long-term partnerships within the Wales and Borders project
- Embrace and control compliance with Company procedures, policies and delivery plans, as well as relevant Improvement Plans
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental issues are given the highest priority
- Ensure necessary scheme consultation, liaison, co-ordination and interface with stakeholders including the client are carried out
- Work collaboratively client colleagues within the Wales and Borders delivery programs.
- Carry out visits to construction sites as part of supporting and leading employees and other staff
What are we looking for?
- Relevant experience as CEM or acting CEM in a rail environment
- CEM Network Rail Authorisation – F0039
- Registered Chartered Engineer
- IOSH Managing safely and environmental awareness
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.