Please check your email .
SCRA- Principal - UK - Home based
We are looking to speak with people at SCRA- Principal CRA level to work on a permanent for one of our key clients, a large CRO with a global presence. If you're currently considering a moe, this could be an excellent opportunity for you to join an vibrant and supportive organisation with an award winning CRA team.
Education and Experience:
• University degree in a life-sciences field
• 2+ years of independent, on-site monitoring experience in a Pharmaceutical or Clinical Research Organisation
• Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
• Fluency in English and ability to work and live in the UK
• Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
• Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a team or independently as required
• Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.