Please check your email .
Unified Commincation Commercial Product Manager
Scope of Role
The Commercial Product Manager is responsible for developing product vision and strategy short and long term for mobile and unified communications products. Responsible for all aspects of in-life and end-of-life product requirements and ensuring these are managed effectively through the product lifecycle.
As a subject matter expert the Product Manager will present to internal and external stakeholders and oversee the scoping of customer experience and technical propositions, as well as understanding future trends and products
The role will require strong relationships with suppliers and vendors to ensure a competitive commercial offering to complement customer demand, product range and growth. Putting together compelling and clear propositions will be key, as well as significantly contributing to the Bonus Plans for our sales people. The role will require strong relationships internally with Sales, Marketing and Operations.
Duties and responsibilities
• Acting as a single point of leadership for the product catalogue.
• Promote the principles of continuous, and measurable, improvement, and ensuring the range compliments one another
• Work with sales and marketing teams to help the development and launch of new products
• Ensuring the pricing of all products are competitive and promoted, through close relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Proactively read the market to ensure trends are identified
• Owning the overall product roadmap ensuring the business vision is well managed and transformed into actionable milestones
• Ensure the Product set is simple and clear to our internal teams and drives customer value and experience
• Work closely with key stakeholders and to ensure that they are ready to support new products and improvements hence delivering new revenues, improved profitability and better customer experience
• Deliver clear propositions that our sales teams can sell, that are commercially and customer focused
• Develop a deep understanding of market and customer needs and using a combination of qualitative and data driven insight to identify commercial opportunities
• Own the vision, the long-term and short-term roadmaps for products and help the business to focus on specific opportunities with measurable results •
• Be a key contributor to Payplans across the business to drive the right behaviours and outcomes
Skills and Abilities
Strong relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholders
Negotiation, persuasion and influencing Customer focused and champion the ‘voice of the customer’ Presentation skills and the ability to present to a range of audiences
Extensive experience in unified communications and mobile telecoms Experience producing and owning a product roadmap Experience collaborating with sales and marketing teams to drive product success
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.