Please check your email .
My client, based in Cranfield and is the UK site for the design and development of vehicles manufactured in our European plants. Design & Development, Purchasing, Production Engineering & QA functions are all integrated on this site. They are not requiring Homologation Engineering Services to join them on a 3-month rolling PAYE contract.
- Develop and deliver Type Approval project plans for NTCE responsible models, tracking and reporting delivery against key milestones.
- Responsible for System Type Approval for allocated regulation subjects for all markets.
- Negotiate 'worst case' scenarios with EU Authorities.
- To prepare necessary documentation in line with project plans.
- Facilitate Type Approval testing in accordance with EU and other markets legislation and respect Quality, Cost and Delivery targets.
- Give subject interpretation support to design and test engineers through authority/NTC consultation.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.