Please check your email .
My client, based in Cranfield and is the UK site for design and development of vehicles manufactured in our European plants. Design & Development, Purchasing, Production Engineering & QA functions are all integrated on this site. They are not requiring a Passive Safety Performance Planning & Testing Engineer to join them on a 3-month rolling PAYE contract.
- Good working knowledge of EuroNCAP & European regulation passive safety protocols
- Perform, analysis and countermeasure development for full vehicle crash test, sled testing and component testing
- Creating component target and specifications for new protocols
- Attending industry working group meetings and creating material & proposals to share internally
- Cross functional and cross-cultural working between global groups at all stages of the development process
- Attention to detail with an interest for process improvement and new methodologies/software applications.
- Organised and capable of effectively prioritising and completing tasks within short deadlines
- Proactive approach to work, ability to work on own initiative
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally & internationally when/if required
- Ability to work from home during COVID restrictions
Deliverables / KPIs / SLAs:
- Crash test performance planning reports and material
- Test request/test analysis reports
- Benchmark database management & reports
- Design review reports
- Process improvement tool development
Qualifications, skills training requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Physics-related field
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.