Please check your email .
An exciting engines company has recently developed a new area of manufacturing and has made the decision to begin machining inhouse. Significant investments have been made in state of the art manufacturing process and installations. Due to this we are looking to recruit key team members to be part of the installation and commissioning processes and ultimately provide multi skilled technical support to the production process.
- Day to day maintenance support to engine manufacturing production process (CNC machining centres, automation, assembly equipment) including contact and coordination of external suppliers and providers
- Creation and adherence to scheduled maintenance activities and maintenance processes
- Management of spares and storage facility
- Creation and adherence to related Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
- Development of maintenance practices to support the new processes
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Siemens Controls System Diagnostic Experience / Training
- Proven background in mechanical and electrical CNC maintenance, with extensive experience of CNC control systems and fault finding
- Experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance of automated equipment and PLC controls
- Able to work under own initiative, be part of a team with a willingness to be involved in the development of a new process and continuous improvement activities
The successful candidates must be prepared to work on a 3 shift rotating systems which will flex with volume demand.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.