Please check your email .
OLE Design Engineer or Junior
To carry out railway electrification design, checking and approval associated with system, basic, allocation and construction design activities. This will involve a range of design responsibilities specific to each individual project and include various technical support activities for a wide range of railway clientele.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Preparation of design drawings
- OLE layout pans, bonding plans, OLE cross sections, isolation diagrams/instructions
- Preparation of design report and submissions.
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Preparation of technical reports
- Undertaking site surveys
- Understanding of railway, UK national and international standards
- Working in both the design office and site environments.
Educated to HND and/or degree level in mechanical engineering or similar.
Desirably a chartered engineer or working towards this status.
Have a familiarity of the relevant, construction methods and materials.
Possess a reasonable level of IT skills and knowledge of railway engineering standards and practices.
Hold a PTS certificate and have previous experience within an OLE design team.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.