Please check your email .
Lead Field Assurance Engineer - Civils
Contract or FTC
Rates or Salary - NEG
Would you like to work on Europe's biggest infrastructure project? - My client are looking for a Civils Engineer with Site based experience and/or construction including Design, Testing and Commissioning and Quality Systems experience.
Knowledge of NEC3 Form of contracts are essential and a chartered status is desirable.
You will be representing the chief engiener by providing technical acceptance of the contractors submissions.
- Degree/ HND qualified engineer or equivalent experience (preferably Chartered/ Incorporated)
- Site based experience of engineering and/or construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, pre- construction activities, construction, testing & commissioning phases and the associated assurance thereof
- Extensive knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
- Knowledge of the NEC3 form of contract and of CDM Regulations
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures/regulations
- Excellent communications and team-working skills
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.