Please check your email .
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial Surveyor to join a leading facilities and property management company, with over 15 years’ experience providing a range of facilities services to organisations across London and the Home Counties.
To provide the Business Unit with the commercial support at all levels in accordance with all relevant company commercial policies and procedures.
Overview of the role.
• To own monthly P&L reporting through Microsoft NAV/Dynamics –
experience of NAV essential
• To own the contract renewal process from conception to completion
• To drive and assist in cash collection and debt escalations
• To own the fixed contract billing cycles
• Day to day management of commercial functions
• To provide commercial support in accordance with the company’s
commercial policies and procedures in order to ensure that
commercial entitlement is pursued and obtained in accordance with
the terms of the contract.
• Preparation of contract invoicing in accordance with terms and
conditions of contract such that cash position maximised.
• Raising and placing of maintenance orders in line with contract
• Subcontractor bench marking, ensuring value for money, best practice
• Preparation of cost/value reporting and end life forecasting in
accordance with company policies and procedures
• Ensure commercial compliance across the business
• Debt chasing and cash management
• Assistance with Client cost reporting
• Conducting P&L reviews through Microsoft dynamics and presenting
cost variance trends and analysis to assist with month end management
• Carrying out periodic contract audits to ensure commercial compliance.
• Commercial training to business unit team.
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• General office duties and helping colleagues, as and when necessary,
especially to meet deadlines
• Contribute effort towards Company Vision and Mission and observe
Company values when action your objectivesThis is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced commercial Surveyor to join a leading facilities and property management company, with over 15 years’ experience providing a range of facilities services to organisations across London and the Home Counties.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.