Please check your email .
Our reputable client is seeking 3rd Assistant Engineers to join their expanding fleet of LNG Carriers.
These are permanent opportunities working 3 months on / 2 months off and offering excellent benefits including:
- Medical insurance for Seafarer and immediate family-
- Uniform allowance
- Priority passes at airports
- All training provided and covered by company
- Potential progression opportunities
You must have experience sailing in rank as 3rd Assistant Engineer (4th/ENG) to be considered for the role and hold the below certification:
- EOOW Unlimited CoC for just motor OR motor & steam
- Advanced Gas training / DCE for Gas
- Updated STCW training
- Designated Security Duties
- Medical valid for worldwide travel
- Motor engine experience
Our client would like to begin interviews as soon as possible so please apply now for more information.
ARM Maritime; Your First Port of Call.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.