Please check your email .
Cyber Security Systems Engineer
Home based role
£48 per hour
Vehicle Cyber Security Systems Engineer The engineer will work within cross functional team to do/support the following:
- Manage and apply cyber security requirements and deliverables into IT processes and product development
- Work with feature owners to manage the progression of each feature through development to ensure security by design from inception
- Support cyber security requirement and testing development
- Ensure systems, features, components are designed using robust engineering processes including threat analysis, risk assessment, adoption of security requirements, security audits, and vehicle ecosystem assessments
- Develop and utilize global supplier expertise to meet cyber security expectations
- Provide presentations to management (program milestones, security governance board, etc.
Strong communications skills to explain security requirements to development teams, product management, marketing, and senior management
Threat and Risk Assessment Methods and Concepts
Familiarity/experience with IT/cloud/mobile systems (HW, SW etc) system environments
- Automotive engineering
o Experience with Electrical Product Development engineering and tools
o Experience with IT, cloud, mobile systems (HW, SW, and various operating systems)
o Automotive engineering experience
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.