Please check your email .
Product Line Manager (Substrates)
Paying up to £65,000p/a
Do you want to work for a world leading manufacturer of security printing products in the uk?
Are you looking to progress within your product management career ?
I am currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join one of my clients on a permanent basis paying up to £65,000p/a
The purpose of your role will be to support the Substrates product offering and support both the development of, and ongoing execution of the product line strategy to drive profitable growth. Role scope includes contribution towards strategic planning, oversight of marketing plans, Roadmap Development and prioritisation, competitor / market analysis and proposition development.
Able to both influence and drive activity across the organisation, the Product Line Manager will work with key stakeholders to ensure Substrates product performance is in line with operational and financial objectives and KPIs, supporting the Product Marketing Manager and Product Marketing Director with "product business reviews" as directed.
A little bit of what you will be doing on a day to day basis:
- Be fully conversant with latest market research including the ongoing analysis of market changes, customer and competitor activities and competing Substrates product developments relevant to our product offering.
-Collate, analyse and draw insights from the research to inform strategy, roadmap and product decisions
Product Strategy & Roadmap
- Support the development of the product strategy (markets, product roadmap and technology, channels and partners).
- Based on market insight, develop and evolve the product proposition and roadmap to create competitive advantage
- Develop business cases for new product development projects including financial evaluations, competitive and market analyses, customer needs, partner solution integration, critical success factors, sales justifications, and other business case components.
- Work with finance and commercial teams to ensure Substrates pricing points are correct and integrated into the system.
-Work with Pre-sales and key partners to support Commercial and Sales tenders and bids. Analyse tenders, understand customer product requirements and based on roadmap priorities & development capabilities, define the product requirements response.
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure Sales teams are effectively skilled and knowledgeable about product features, benefits and commercials through close working relationships, training, demos and product collateral as required.
- Proactively manage stakeholders within the R&D team, Commercial department, Sales and Supply Chain teams, to ensure collaboration in achieving desired results.
What you will be expected to know :
- Degree qualified or equivalent, preferably in a business and/or marketing discipline
- Relevant experience in a Substrates product marketing role of a comparable level and complexity to the area of responsibility
-Proven ability to build strategic partnerships to define and develop complex Substrates offerings
-Proven ability to effectively communicate at all levels in written & verbal format
-Able to develop effective cross functional working relationships, with demonstrable ability to influence and negotiate.
-Knowledge of financial components of product & marketing management
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to undergo security clearance and to be eligible for this you will need to hold a British passport or have a valid visa and have proof that you have lived and worked in the UK for 5 years.
If this is something that you are interested in please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02392 228 244 for more information.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.