Please check your email .
In order to succeed you will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the ability to build effective working relationships across multiple disciplines is paramount.
Attitude is everything, we are always pushing boundaries and in order to achieve the unimaginable you must have a can-do approach and an open mind to endless possibilities.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
The Project Engineer will be responsible for playing a key role in the development of multiple exterior trim components and systems on current and future vehicle programs.
This will include:
• Project management of exterior systems and components to meet required project milestones from concept engineering to launch
• Ensuring program targets are met for responsible systems for cost, mass, quality, timing and other attributes
• Driving sustainability through innovative design and material choice
• Collaboration with the design studio to drive feasible and cost-effective solutions whilst also pushing the boundaries on styling and technology
• Ownership of the technical specifications, DFMEAs, DVPs and other key technical documents as part of the new vehicle development process
• Supplier management
You’ll have a minimum of 5 years automotive experience in exterior trim and:
• Extensive knowledge of exterior plastic components (door claddings, sill finishers, plenum, undertrays, etc) and associated manufacturing processes
• Proven track record of delivering exterior components
• An understanding of exterior mirrors and wash/wipe systems would be advantageous
• Understanding and experience in New Product Development life cycle
• Ability to work flexibly within the wider exteriors team
• Experience in CAD (Catia V5) and Teamcenter would be beneficial but not essential
If you believe you have what it takes to work at the heart of automotive innovation, then we look forward to reviewing your application.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.