Please check your email .
To manage the company calibration system.
To calibrate measuring equipment.
1. To work closely with external calibration providers to source on-site and off-site calibration services.
2. To liaise with all manufacturing departmental managers and team leaders to ensure equipment is available for calibration at the correct time.
3. To raise purchase orders for all calibration services.
4. To maintain and update the internal calibration database to reflect the calibration status of all equipment.
5. To log all newly acquired equipment on to the database, assign internal gauge numbers and arrange for etching (or other identification).
6. To physically identify ownership and calibration status of all equipment.
7. To scan and store any paper based calibration certificates.
8. To liaise with the equipment 'owner' and QM / Purchasing to replace or repair equipment in the case of a calibration failure.
9. To assist the Quality team in shop floor audits for calibrated equipment.
10. To create and maintain calibration related work instructions.
11. To carry out in-house calibration for appropriate equipment.
12. To undertake personal development.
13. To observe Health and Safety rules at all times.
14. To follow Company Quality Procedures, Standards and Work Instructions.
15. To carry out reasonable duties as requested by Management.
Education, Qualifications and Training
Should have some knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel - E
Should have an appreciation of engineering measuring equipment - E
Should have an engineering background (E) with inspection experience (D)
Must show good attention to detail and high accuracy of work - E
Must be a good communicator - E
Must show organisational commitment and a structured approach to problem solving - E
Special Requirements of the role
To work to a high and consistent standard especially when under pressure - E
Be hands on, approachable and have a desire to resolve problems - E
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.