Please check your email .
Senior Access Plan Manager - TT&C
The Senior Access Plan Manager – TT&C is responsible for defining, owning and managing all testing and Commissioning access requirements to meet the goals of the access plan and Trials, Testing and Commissioning programme.
Main challenges of the job
• Supporting and facilitating the Crossrail programme integrated access planning process
• Understanding and baselining the TT&C access requirements both before and after ROGS authorisation
• Timely resolution of access conflicts to support the TT&C programme without delaying the overall Crossrail programme
• Integrating external (LU & NR) access plans with the TT&C access requirements where access is required on LU or NR assets and resolving any conflicts
• Detailed understanding of Crossrail’s delivery strategy and priorities, and their application
• Experience with supporting large scale complex programmes of work
• Understanding of the access planning process and ability to anticipate transition challenges
• Understanding of the Crossrail Programme access plan and TT&C requirements
• Experience in LU or NR access planning environments
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.