Please check your email .
Senior Access Plan Manager
The Senior Access Plan Manager – Construction is responsible for defining, owning and managing all site access requirements to maintain a controlled and safe access plan both before and after Authorisation of the Elizabeth Line under ROGS legislation.
Detailed understanding of Crossrail’s delivery strategy and priorities, and their application
• Experience with supporting large scale complex programmes of work
• Detailed understanding of the access planning process and ability to anticipate transition challenges
• Detailed understanding of the Crossrail Programme access plan
• Experience in construction site management and/or NR/LU Access planning
• Understanding of competencies required for arranging safe access onto operational assets
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.