Please check your email .
Advanced Resource Managers are looking for a Finance Manager to join our client on a long term maternity leave contract (15 months) based in Cambridge.
• Finance business partner for Ireland Commercial business and UK site budget, including preparation of budgets and forecasts and providing reporting and finance support to the Ireland management team and UK sites management team
• Co-ordination and communication of quarter-end close accounting activities across several FP&A managers based in UK, Switzerland, Netherlands and the US.
• Tracking and approval of customer sales rebates and related accruals and review & approval of sales credit notes
• Monitoring and support of timesheet/project tracking system, including compliance reporting
• Develop finance reporting solutions and analysis in support of customer groups; ad-hoc analysis as requested by customers
• Support audits by providing data and analysis to internal and external auditors
• Ensure efficient processes in place to monitor contracts (insurances, property leases, fleet etc) and support documentation and improvement of internal processes and procedures.
Ideally we need someone to start asap, you will need to have an accounting qualification and you can be considered from any background as long as you have worked for a large multinational company. This contract will run up until March 2022, working a 37.5 hour week. Rates of pay will be up to £35.40 you yearly you will be earning around £63,000.
If you are interested in this role please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.