Please check your email .
I have a requirement for three Commercial Officers to join a government organisation for a 6 month contract. Working remotely with ad hoc visits to London office.
These roles require Digital and Technology Procurement expertise and experience, will suit those who enjoy large scale procurement, heavy hitting leading at the front.
• An experienced Procurement professional, with complex procurement experience on high value frameworks/ contracts
• Experienced in Public Sector Procurement processes and frameworks
• IT/ Technical delivery experience from a Procurement/ Commercial perspective
You will help to identify assets and services across:
● Hardware, e.g. routers, firewalls, switches, etc.
● Networking software
● WiFi services
● Data/ Broadband
● Support Services, i.e. identify service desk, IT Personnel (quantities/ business units) ● Licences ● Technical architecture ● 3rd Party involvement, what they provide, interdependencies, firewalls.
● Inter-dependencies including other supplier interfaces.
The role is paying £550 a day inside IR35.
Candidates will require SC to be eligible for the post.
If you are a match for the role then do apply with an updated CV or call Paul on 07785 461885 to discuss further.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.