Please check your email .
An excellent opportunity for a Business System Analyst to work from home with some travel to Wiltshire/Hampshire when required.
Business Systems Analyst
2 year fixed term
Home based with occasional travel to Andover, Salsbury and Devizes (once travel restrictions are lifted)
£35k - £40k per annum
- Support and implement the IT Strategy, feeding into its development
- Provide a first-class IT Service for all colleagues.
- Work in a highly motivated Business Systems team, supporting, implementing and driving change.
- Maintain relationships with Stakeholders, partners and suppliers.
- Provide effective specialist technical advice and guidance to staff as required.
- Ensure that the business systems are available, stable and increasingly innovative to provide an efficient service to office based and remotely working members of staff or customers.
- Maintain systems licensing and ensure it is up to date and valid.
- Using technical skills and qualifications to develop solutions
- Reverse engineering requirements - explaining technical changes to internal customers
- Working within and leading on key business projects in conjunction with Project Management Office using industry standard methodology.
- To maintain an understanding of emerging technologies and business application.
- Determine the technical and operational feasibility of solutions
- Test and verify systems and make sure that the information is processed, managed and administered without errors and faults
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Good interpersonal and client-handling skills, with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
- Business awareness
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind
- Presentation skills
- Ability to plan tasks taking into account business priorities
- Good negotiating skills when planning tasks and changes
- Experience with Aareons QL Housing System, ProMaster, Sun Finance Systems and ROCC.
- Experience and formal training in RDBMS, SQL Server, Microsoft Stack
- Degree educated or appropriate experience
- Knowledge of up to date Windows operating systems
- Significant experience working with an IT environment
- In depth appreciation of IT principles and methods.
- Appreciation of commercial considerations affecting IT
- An appreciation of project management methodology
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.