Please check your email .
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
£18,000 - £21,000
6 month Fixed Term Contract
Will consider fresh graduates of scientific subjects!
A global manufacturing company who are vitally important to governments and economies around the globe are looking for a number of Laboratory Technicians to join their team in Basingstoke. They are looking for a Laboratory Technician or a fresh graduate of a chemistry or scientific course with a personality and a drive to learn to provide assistance in running quality control tests for a particular project requirement and to learn key testing procedures and provide support to the wider Technician team when the project requires it.
- Ideally qualified to A level standard (or equivalent)
- Degree qualified in a technical subject is a benefit but not essential.
- A fun personality and a drive to develop and learn
- Experience of working within a laboratory and/or industrial environment
- Experience of working with hazardous chemicals is advantageous!
- Support all relevant activities, product development and projects for the Materials & Hardware Development Department. This includes the following activities:
- Ensuring testing and analysis fully meets the needs of the requestor / customer.
- Execution of all types of testing, ensuring a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback of performance of test materials and equipment.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of test results including the preparation & presentation of reports.
- Provide timely advice and recommendations to the Laboratory Manager on ideas to continuously improve test equipment and procedures to support best-practice operation of the labs
- Support the team in development of test methods
- Ensure adherence to ISO9001 procedures for new product developments.
- Great training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a unique manufacturing company who put a focus on the individual and their personality.
- Pension Scheme - The company pension contribution is one and a half times the employee contribution, up to a maximum of 6%
- Holiday Flex Scheme
- AXA PPP Managed Health Care Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme via salary sacrifice
- Employee discounts ( various including mobile phones, computer equipment, local garages, restaurants, shops, gyms etc)
- Free on Site Parking
- And more!
- £18,000 - £21,000
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.