Please check your email .
Test Equipment Design Engineer
£43 p/h Umbrella Limited.
We are seeking a Test Equipment Design Engineer to provide support in the day to day running of Test Equipment product support activities. It will require complete management of the technical change through the engineering change process.
To solve potentially complex technical problems from cradle to grave through the use of structured problem solving techniques.
- Wide ranging technical background with exposure from system level down to component level within numerous technical disciplines; including EMC, RF, Digital & Analogue, Video and Power supplies.
Excellent understanding of:-
- Digital and Analogue Electronics (new and old)
- Wiring diagrams and schedules
- Microsoft products.
Good understanding of:-
- Instrument communication systems (GPIB /Lan / BCD)
- Power control, power switching and supply regulation from DC to 3 phase
- Interlock and safety related circuits on mechanical and electrical machines and safe working with low to medium power RF signals. Basic
- RF measurement techniques and equipment
- Boundary scan (JTAG) ? test, diagnostics and programming
- Firmware coding.
Related competence in one or more of the following:
- The use of CAE Design tools
- Negotiation of subsystem requirements with the systems teams
- Writing Subsystem Requirement and associated documents
- Ability to provide succinct and accurate reports and presentations
Additional Job Details:
Experienced Engineer in the design, integration and validation of test solutions for electronic / electro mechanical equipment and systems
Candidates must have full UK SC Clearance on starting.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.