Please check your email .
Our client is recruiting for a Project Manager to oversee refurbishment and additional works within a large commercial site in the Ipswich area. The role will involve overseeing a number of projects at any one time, which will encompass mechanical, electrical and building fabric work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised qualification in a trade discipline - Mechanical, Electrical or Construction.
- CDM knowledge
- NEC3 contracting experience
- Small works experience
- Experience of managing a multi skilled workforce
- Experience of working to deadlines and to budgets
- Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known company who have a strong reputation within the facilities management sector, specifically within government premises. The hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.