Please check your email .
Our client is currently recruiting for a Gas Compliance Manager to work for them on a permanent basis, based in the York area, covering a number of commercial / industrial sites in the North of England.
This role will suit someone who has overseen commercial gas installation, servicing & maintenance work.
Duties to include:
The ideal person will have:
· Significant practical experience of Safe Systems of Work including:
· Management of the Operational Delivery of JSP375
· Ability to solve problems and make decisions
· Commercial Gas – COCN1 or CODNCO1 certification
· Experience of supervising site operations
· Managing staff in the appropriate disciplines
· Planning, directing and controlling activities
· Management of resources to achieve results
· Significant practical management in Safe Systems of Work including:
· Experience of operating in an MOD environment
· Working knowledge of CDM regulations
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established company who have a strong reputation within the facilities management and building services sector. The standard hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.