Please check your email .
Missile Test Architect
PAYE - £35.60 - £39.56 Umbrella - £46.67 - £51.64 LTD - Not Available
- Supporting the definition and implementation of the MBDA Test and Testability Policy within a Programme,
- The collation of Test requirements from all Customers and Users (Internal, Domestic and Export) across the Product Life Cycle
- The flow down of Test and Testability requirements into all Technical Requirements,
- Defining and managing the Production Test Equipment Requirements including Special-To-Type (STTE) and necessary peripheral equipment.
- Defining and managing Test Specifications for Factory Pass Out
Additional Job Details:
Requirements Capture and Management using Doors. - Experience in writing Test Specifications for factory testing. -Able to engage with a wide variety of stakeholders to manage expectations and requirement trade offs.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.