Please check your email .
System Modelling Engineer
PAYE - Competitive Market Rate Umbrella PAYE - £45-50p/h LTD - Not Available
The role is for an experienced Modeller, to work on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system. The role is to produce models of the seeker for a number of new seeker concepts/architectures. This includes representations of the seeker hardware, digital processing and target environment. You would be part of a team that is responsible for developing the model, producing auto-code, generating seeker performance predictions and interfacing the seeker model into the missile dynamic reference model. Part-time and flexible working will be considered.
What are we are looking for?
• Experience in developing complex models in Simulink (including embedded Matlab)
• Experience in model verification, configuration control and model release process
• Modelling for auto-coding
• Have a willingness to learn about the project, tools and methods
• Demonstrate persistence to get the job done
• Aptitude for converting an algorithm into a Simulink model
• Familiarity with Radar and Control Systems
• Model validation including comparisons with trials data
• Familiarity with Digital Signal Processing
• Algorithm development
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.