Please check your email .
Our client are looking for a Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Supervisor to work for them from their offices in Berkshire. This role has arisen as a result of company growth, and you will work on a number of their contracts throughout London / Berkshire / Surrey. The work is focused on facilities maintenance to commercial clients within this area.
The main duties will include:
1. To provide Client quotes.
2. To control sub-contractor costs for their region.
3. Respond to client requests and attend meetings when required.
4. Manage & route engineers under your supervision.
5. To be part of the managers/supervisors on call rota system.
6. To attend contract handover meetings for new sites.
7. 4 site audits to be completed monthly.
8. To assist line manager with contractual targets (site visits, service visits and repairs) are being carried out.
9. Responsibility for teams made up of engineers / improvers / apprentices.
10. To attend regular monthly managers meeting.
11. Responsible for clear and accurate reporting to your line Manager.
12. Supervising over-time when requested.
13. Arrange site cover during your engineer's annual leave and sickness periods in conjunction with your manager / supervisor
14. Ensure all log books are correctly filled in on all the sites you are responsible for.
The ideal candidate will have be qualified in either a Mechanical or Electrical discipline, with sound working knowledge of the other M&E trades.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established organisation who have a strong reputation within the FM industry. The standard hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.